Sunday, November 14, 2004

Alaska

I know it's pretty strange thinking about Alaska on winter's brink, but I came across some photos I took a couple of summers ago in breathtakingly beautiful Glacier Bay off Alaska's southern coast. If anyone has any doubts about the existence of God or a higher power that holds together the symetry of the universe, then go to Alaska. No one can tell me that the power and beauty of Alaska's glaciers, narrow fjiords, rushing waterfalls and snow capped mountain peaks were created randomly. There are no words to adequately describe the raw beauty of Alaska. None. No photographs can capture the powerful silence, nor the sapphire sky, nor the days that never end in the summertime. I hope these photos capture at least a little bit of that. Enjoy.

BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home